Fantajii World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantajii World

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Great Princess to-be...at work!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kiyoshi
intermediate
intermediate

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Character Profile
Attacks:

The Great Princess to-be...at work!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Princess to-be...at work!!   The Great Princess to-be...at work!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 6:44 pm

"stuff" was all that he said, it seems that she already was forgotten, so Kiyoshi just continues to watch out the window, looking bored and sad at the same time
Back to top Go down
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin
AtoliSky

Female Number of posts : 1781
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: The Great Princess to-be...at work!!   The Great Princess to-be...at work!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 6:53 pm

Shizuku looked up from her soup and cocked her head to the side. There was something about that look that didn't seem right. She bet a lot was going through his mind. " Are you ok?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
http://fantajiworld.forumotion.com/
Kiyoshi
intermediate
intermediate

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: The Great Princess to-be...at work!!   The Great Princess to-be...at work!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 7:07 pm

He chuckles "im over 400 and i have to babysit a youngster, would you be ok" he looks over at her and just rolls his eyes, then looks back out the window
Back to top Go down
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin
AtoliSky

Female Number of posts : 1781
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: The Great Princess to-be...at work!!   The Great Princess to-be...at work!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 7:28 pm

Shizuku felt kind of guilty, but sucked on her spoon as she thought for a second. " Over 400...that does kinda stink. But at least you don't have to go to school right?" Then she looked to the side guiltily for half a sec. " Y-you don't have to BABYsit me. We'll have fun traveling around. I mean, when the mean vampyres come around I can whack 'em." She wondered if that sounded stupid, but flashed a wide smile to him brightly to try to give him some postitiveness even though he was looking out the window.
It all faded out with the powers handing by Kiyoshi of the cbox land.
~~~~~FADEYYYYY AWESOMENESS LIKE CAMERA~~~~:3

OOC: END OF RPPP :3
Back to top Go down
http://fantajiworld.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Princess to-be...at work!!   The Great Princess to-be...at work!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Princess to-be...at work!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2