Fantajii World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantajii World

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fantajii world- prt.1- betrayal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tmac
Fighter
Fighter
tmac

Male Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2007-09-17

Character Profile
Attacks:

fantajii world- prt.1- betrayal Empty
PostSubject: fantajii world- prt.1- betrayal   fantajii world- prt.1- betrayal Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:33 am

"What have i done...i've injured a great hero...now i will be an out outcast....this is not what I wanted,"says Tmac. The shady character makes his appearance to Tmac. "i can see the evil in your heart young warrior,"says the old man,"i can tell that you wanted more and more blood i can see you wanted to kill him. "No that is not what i wanted,"says Tmac.

and thats all i got for now thats just a preview ill post more tomorrow
Back to top Go down
tmac
Fighter
Fighter
tmac

Male Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2007-09-17

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: fantajii world- prt.1- betrayal   fantajii world- prt.1- betrayal Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:25 pm

What have i done...i've injured a great hero...now i will be an out outcast....this is not what I wanted,"says Tmac. The shady character makes his appearance to Tmac. "i can see the evil in your heart young warrior,"says the old man,"i can tell that you wanted more and more blood i can see you wanted to kill him. "No that is not what i wanted,"says Tmac. Meanwhile at the castle. "What you've been injured by a kid im not sure I should even have you in my service Tentaichi." says Toli. "but my queen there was no way i could defeat him he had.....the sword." "And not only that there was a man there helping him with strange powers he reminds me of Zeph." "hmmm very interesting."......Now back to Tmac." I said I dont want to kill who are you anyway?" "Tmac..........I am you from the future." "FUTURE?" "You are very young now you will learn very soon about the powers you hold." Then the man from the future who claims to be the boy disappears. "i must return this sword it holds to much power."

And so Tmac sneaks past the gaurds and into the main hall of the castle to speak to the queen. "I'm sorry for the trouble i caused you will you please forgive me." "Yes i will forgive you....this time no tricks ok," Toli says with a smile,"now lets finish our tour i was giving you." And so Tmac returns the sword to the stronghold and continues the tour. Huh whats this "help my lady the stronghold is under attack" says a guard "What quick lets go to the stronghold." As they approach the stronghold they can feel the aroma of hatred and the stench of death. "What happened here their are bodies every where....who has done this to my men show your self." And then from out of the shadows appears a shocking sight. "why hello their toli." says melon. "what have you8 done here and where is the sword?" "It is right here," says tentaichi. "we both have decided that we tire of this boring kingdom and that we must destroy it" "why melon... why tentaichi....you two were great heros." yeah and now you must die toli say your prayers." Cling. "I may not be as powerful..but i will not let you hurt the queen," says Tmac interfering stopping the attack with his anger. "I will not lets you destroy this peaceful land!!!!!!!." "hmmmmm it is said that a boy will appear with a power so strong that he will destroy the sword and anyone who with evil intent....could this be him....I guess we will just have to find out...AHHHHHHHHH" says tentaichi and melon as they charge at tmac.

To be continued......

Dont worry it wont take as long as last time for the next part.
Back to top Go down
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin
AtoliSky

Female Number of posts : 1781
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: fantajii world- prt.1- betrayal   fantajii world- prt.1- betrayal Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:08 am

O:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry it took so long for me to read it!!!
It's really nice Tmac really ^.^
Unexpected, honestly!
I hope Tmac does a good job :3
Go Tmac ^o^v
Back to top Go down
http://fantajiworld.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fantajii world- prt.1- betrayal   fantajii world- prt.1- betrayal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fantajii world- prt.1- betrayal
Page 1 of 1