Fantajii World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantajii World

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

its a half love story half adv prologue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jonjon635
Fighter
Fighter
jonjon635

Male Number of posts : 203
Battle Coins : i DONT KNOW
Registration date : 2007-08-22

Character Profile
Attacks:

its a half love story half adv   prologue Empty
PostSubject: its a half love story half adv prologue   its a half love story half adv   prologue Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:53 pm

My eyes half open and my head starts spinning. I cant control it! It's as if I am Dorothy in the tornado. But there's so much pain... it's all over. Dear god help me ...I'm (faintly)... blacking out.
I awake with a start to find myself in a white room... everything so white... but I can't move. What's happening? Who am I? Where am I? A burly man (in white) comes over to me and I could tell he was no good news so with all my fiery strength I burst the place into flames! (and pass out... again)
I slowly come into reality and saw small flames and ashes all around me (along with dead bodies) but right now that wasn't my concern. I had to get out, the dead are dead and I'm no healing faerie.
I am tired and I'm afraid I might not be able to control my powers. So I start digging ,of course i was still immune to the heat.
I am dying but I have to get out and say good bye to Amanda. I can't believe a warrior such as me would get so lucky as to be with a young woman like her. Me, Gaz the luckiest man on earth.
Wait I see light ,I'm out and alive. But for how long?

I have to see Amanda.
Back to top Go down
jonjon635
Fighter
Fighter
jonjon635

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: its a half love story half adv prologue   its a half love story half adv   prologue Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:47 pm

i guess it so bad u all speechless
Back to top Go down
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin
AtoliSky

Female Number of posts : 1781
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: its a half love story half adv prologue   its a half love story half adv   prologue Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:20 am

Nono it's just I wsn't online. But you need to put more [:
Back to top Go down
http://fantajiworld.forumotion.com/
jonjon635
Fighter
Fighter
jonjon635

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: its a half love story half adv prologue   its a half love story half adv   prologue Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:30 pm

i know it was just a quick thing i wrote in 5 min but im not actually goin to make a story out of it. i will post my real story when i finsh the proluge and a chapter or 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: its a half love story half adv prologue   its a half love story half adv   prologue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

its a half love story half adv prologue
Page 1 of 1