Fantajii World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantajii World

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kento
Beginner
Beginner
Kento

Male Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Character Profile
Attacks:

Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<) Empty
PostSubject: Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<)   Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 5:10 pm

IC: Rokuro sat there the empty glass of beer taunting him he had money to pay for another but he knew it was alot cheaper to wait for some sucker to come along and eventually offer him one, and after a bit of convincing, buy him another fresh one. He in the meanwhile waited staring out into the not so busy streets of the village honestly wishing it was a little more crowded so he could perhaps make a few extra bucks for some decent food since he was tired of eating the same old stuff. He let his head drop against the table since he was a bit tired and bored at the same time while he got a toothpick in one hand and started to sctratch at the table like a prisoner trying to dig his way out of his cell. Geez I gotta get myself outta this boring little town before it kills me. Now he wasnt exactly one who would be excited about going on a huge adventure around the world but the fact that almost nothing happened around here bored him almost to death and also the fact he had developed a routine and a pretty boring one at that. He closed his eyes deciding to keep them in full view so that everyone knew he was kinda falling asleep in public but it isint like anything like very criminal like happens here.
Back to top Go down
ChocolateVideoGamesPanda
Apprentice
Apprentice
ChocolateVideoGamesPanda

Female Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<)   Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 5:28 pm

IC: Tsuki was bored out of her mind as she wondered the small village, but the attention she got there for her weird attire and strange feutures was a lot more welcome- not to mention amusing- than the lack thereof she had recieved from her family, so she had to admit it was kind of fun. She stopped next to a bar, growling when a man tried to stop her at the door.

"Kids aren't allowed here, sorry. This is a bar. Go play somewhere else." This was the one kind of attention she absolutely detested.

"Do I look like a kid? No. Now get out of my way!" She tried and failed to shove him out of her way, her small stature giving her a huge disadvantage. Then she smiled to herself and pointed across the room. "Oh, look! A distraction!" He looked in that direction stupidly, and she snuck in, taking a seat next to Rokuro (whose name she did not know. But I'm putting it there anyway. Rawr.)

(ooc:wow. that was crap. ah well.)
Back to top Go down
Kento
Beginner
Beginner
Kento

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<)   Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 5:42 pm

Rokuro heard a bit of the nonsense and yelling he flinched getting annoyed at the thought of someone waking him from his nap. He felt a bit of a push as the girl sat next to him this did make him pretty angry but when he flicked his eyes open and saw the gender or more rather the size of the unwanted person at the table he was more curious then angry he slowly raised his head as though it was some kind of really magical moment to experiance. First he did something very unpolite and stared at the wings on her back not really freaking out but like as though they could be worth something. He giggled to himself at thinking this then leaned on the wall that was next to him so he could face the girl and be relaxed at the same time.

He hadnt seen much races besides humans here but he had read some books (most of which he stole and later sold) and this was still a odd experiance which he handled as only he knew best "hey kid,...midget whatever im kinda not comfortable sitten next to some small brat so...scoot over or at leat take the other side" he said gesturing to the other side of the table. He wondered if maybe he could find a way to get something from this girl not anything perverted but he had to find out if she had anything of real value although he didnt wanna spend the money he quickly tugged on the skirt of a passing waitress and asked her to bring two beers to the table which came as he slid one to the girl he hoped she understood he really didnt want anyone sitting next to him.
Back to top Go down
ChocolateVideoGamesPanda
Apprentice
Apprentice
ChocolateVideoGamesPanda

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<)   Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 5:51 pm

Tsuki grinned as he noticed the stranger staring at her, more obviously her wings. Her wings were one of the few things she liked about herself, like butterfly's wings almost with red and black, and some kind of weird shininess all around them that also worked its magic on the rest of her somehow. Then her smile fell as he spoke and she flinched, rage glinting in her eyes. "I am NOT a MIDGET, nor am i a kid, or a brat! I'm Tsuki, and I'll have you know I'm one of the more rare types of fairies, okay?" Then she lowered her voice. "And shut up or they'll kick me out of here. I'm not moving. Just get used to it, alright?" She took the beer he offered her and took a sip before choking on it and sending drops of beer across the table. "Jeeze, this stuff is horrible."
Back to top Go down
Kento
Beginner
Beginner
Kento

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<)   Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 5:58 pm

He almost made the most twistedly evil face at her when she said to shut up "okay...guess some short people want it the hard way" he quickly lunged at her seizing her in his arms in the most wild bear hug as he walked over to the opposite side of the table and relised her then so she could fall down very harshly at that. He walked back to his side and got both beers "well suit yourself then miss rare fairy" he said taking a long drink of the one tsuki hadnt taken even a sip of [/i] hmmm i wonder if i could capture her and sell her to some kind of fairy poacher servers the brat right[/i] the whole while he was thinking this he stared at tsuki as though she was some sorta agrrivating test he had to deal with. "well then you why would you even come to a bar if you think the stuff here is bad? trying to pick up guys?" he said mustering up the most creepy laugh he could
Back to top Go down
ChocolateVideoGamesPanda
Apprentice
Apprentice
ChocolateVideoGamesPanda

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<)   Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 6:13 pm

"Ow...." Tsuki winced, rubbing at her shoulder in pain, then glaring at the man. "You're really mean, you know that? What's your problem anyway? Are you drunk? Are you one of those alchemists or whatever that drink a bunch and get all violent with their wives? Do you have a wife?" She comepletely ignored the question as to why she was there and continued asking questions. "How old are you? What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Kento
Beginner
Beginner
Kento

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<)   Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 6:19 pm

He had a annoyed look as she pelted him with questions until he couldnt take it anymore "OH DEAR GOD SHUT UP!!!!!" he said it so loud not only did everyone stare at him some got ready for a fight. He looked around not really concerned for his life but he was intimidating eveyone back into thier seats with an evil stare "see? now thats why people think fairies are just like kids...they as too many dumb question and are....very...very annoying" he said glaring at her. Now he was infact seriously considering pulling out the knife and dragging her out by himself just to get rid of her.
Back to top Go down
ChocolateVideoGamesPanda
Apprentice
Apprentice
ChocolateVideoGamesPanda

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<)   Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 6:33 pm

Tsuki looked at him, and turned from angry to sad. A tear ran down her cheek and she sniffled. "Gosh. I only wanted to make a new friend cuz I don't have any, and nobody wants to talk to me. They only want to lookat me as an object because I look like some kind of... of toy or something that kids play with and dress up! It's not fair!" More tears rand down her face, and she got up as if to leave, still crying.
Back to top Go down
Kento
Beginner
Beginner
Kento

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<)   Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 6:56 pm

He winced as though someone had punched in the gut he was harsh sure but he really disliked to see people cry he let out a sigh and said in a regretful tone "no! wait...just come on and sit next to me im sorry okay?? just kinda...not in the best mood" he was lying but he faked the sincerity pretty well he thought to himself. He slid the beer tsuki had drank out of away from him and instead ordered some refreshing herbal tea which surprised the bartender since the most expensive thing peope usually afforded here was the cheap booze. When the herbal tea was given he slid it over to the sit next to him hoping that shed come back and sit down and he could try not to make anyone cry or wanna blow his head off.
Back to top Go down
ChocolateVideoGamesPanda
Apprentice
Apprentice
ChocolateVideoGamesPanda

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<)   Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:08 pm

Tsuki paused and nodded, sitting back down by him and smiling slightly. "Thanks." she said, wiping tears off her face and taking a warming sip of tea. "So, why are you-" She was about to ask why he was in a bad mood, but paused so that she didn't piss him off again, choosing to remain quiet and just stare at him in interest and slight fascination. For 5 minutes straight of silence. Just staring. And staring. And staring.
Back to top Go down
Kento
Beginner
Beginner
Kento

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<)   Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:25 pm

Rokuro made a small clearing of the throat to acknowledge her thanks. For a second he had wondered what she was going to ask then he zoned out which resulted in the almost neverending stare which he quickly ended by clearing his throat and look at his beer bottle "im in a bad mood because my partner in crime was supposed to help me earn some extra cash but he didnt show up" this was also a lie infact kiyoshi wouldnt of helped him even if he had promised him a crazy amount of money. He shook the bottle around noticing it was almost empty so he drank the rest and slid it away then turned back to tsuki "so what is you real reason for visiting this extremely boring place??"
Back to top Go down
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin
AtoliSky

Female Number of posts : 1781
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<)   Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:00 am

Keina was in a completely hyped up mood and needed somewhere to settle. If she could only get away from people who wanted to adventure, but rather find people who were bored as heck maybe...just maybe... they wouldn't talk about stupid adventures and fighting and problems, and things would get less serious...

She slid into a slipshod looking bar that looked empty and pathetic.

" OMG, I'm so tired and BORED today, OMG." She hopped unto a high chair, and it made a weird SQUEEEAK for a second, leaving her wide eyed and shifting her eyes innocently around to make sure she hadn't bothered anyone. After all, Keina was a shy girl who feared being the center of the spotlight.

" HEY, do you have a pina colada? I like those. They're sweeeet, yeah!" She stared wide eyed at the counter as she waited for the drink. When the bartender came back with it, she eyed it for a second then gasped. " WHA-WHOA, can I have whip cream!? And a cherry on top, please." She didn't bother to look at the bartender's annoyed face but instead stared at her glass and made sure her drink got covered in whip cream. Then when the bartender gave her drink back, she said a loud thanks and chowed on the whip cream, putting the cherry aside. She watched, licking whip cream off of her face, as what looked like a couple seemed to be talking. She chugged the pina colada, and a weird smile came on her face.
Back to top Go down
http://fantajiworld.forumotion.com/
ChocolateVideoGamesPanda
Apprentice
Apprentice
ChocolateVideoGamesPanda

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<)   Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:28 pm

Tsuki had been about to answer Rokuro's question when a loud girl had sat down right next to her, moving the chair with a loud and painful squeak. It grated on Tsuki's sensitive eardrums, and she winced before turning to look at the girl. Her eyes widened when she looked at the drink she was holding. "oooooh that looks good. Maybe I'll get that next time." she took another sip her tea and poked the girl in the shoulder. "What's that drink you got there?"
Back to top Go down
Kento
Beginner
Beginner
Kento

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<)   Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:35 pm

Rokuro was really confused at why all of a sudden all these loud and kinda annoying people were just popping out from nowhere. He saw how tsuki was now going to make conversation with the other girl so he tilted his head in a thoughtful and intrested expression before turning his head and uttering something he believed every man no matter what race of spiecies said "ugh women are crazy..." he said it low enough to where he thought he had said it in his thoughts instead of outloud.

OOC: sorry bout the shortish post >.<
Back to top Go down
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin
AtoliSky

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<)   Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 8:18 pm

Keina freaked out when alot of loud and kinda annoyging people started popping out from nowhere. She looked around apprehensively, when a girl suddenly poked her out of nowhere, making her fly off the chair. When the girl asked what drink she got, Keina replied hurriedly, " PINA COLADA!", fearful of what the girl wanted from her drink. Did the girl want to take it!? " IT'S A PINA COLADA. IT'S REALLY GOOD....It's mine...tho..." Keina held it to herself protectively. " I WANT MORE." She told the bartender. Then heard Rokuro's mutter. " I'm sane," Keina muttered back defensively, still standing up becaues she was afraid of making the squeak again, and because she wanted her pina colada to herself. She sucked the pina colada with shifty eyes.

OOC: It's ok, my post had to be super quick too cuz I'm not supposed to be online right now C:
Back to top Go down
ChocolateVideoGamesPanda
Apprentice
Apprentice
ChocolateVideoGamesPanda

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<)   Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:19 pm

Tsuki winced whenever the girl yelled, but then thought to herself, Maybe she was raised by people who yell a lot? I better yell too. "PINA COLODA? SOUNDS GOOD. CAN I HAVE ONE?" The bartender glared, but brought one over. "THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH SIR! I APPRECIATE YOUR SERVICE!" He didn't respond, so she grabbed him by the shirt collar, pulled him closer, and yelled in his ear.

"DID YOU HEAR ME??? I SAID, I APPRECIATE YOUR SERVICE!" Then, for good measure, Tsuki moved her chair back a little after letting the bartender go, and began dragging it back and forth, producing loud squeaks.
Back to top Go down
Kento
Beginner
Beginner
Kento

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<)   Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:26 pm

Rokuro, who by now was not only perplexed by the odd behavior of the two girls but was now so annoyed he was ready to break things, but he refrained for fear of making someone cry again. Instead he did the only other way of handling difficult people he knew how he ordered another beer and began downing it as fast as he could so hopefully when he was drunk enough he might not be so angry at the loud yelling at thequeaking that was driving him to the brink of insanity. "sane? oh is that what they are calling it now...?" he replied to the new girl who had started the hugest most annoying symphony of useless noise that he had ever heard. He finished another beer and was beginning to feel kinda drunk but figured he might as well have another sinnce he hadnt drowned out any of thier queaking chair noises. He felt kinda bad for the bartender after getting manhandled by some fairy girl with a bad attitude so he tipped him about 20% of what he was going to spend on booze here which in this case was ALOT!
Back to top Go down
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin
AtoliSky

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<)   Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 12:33 am

(( Rofl...I thought this was supposed to be a drinking game?? And jeez, is Rokuro an alcoholic? ))

Keina's eyes widened. WHY WAS SHE YELLING!? WAS SHE MAD!? WAS SHE...DRUNK!? " THIS IS DANGEROUS. I CAN'T BE HERE--" but Keina was interrupted because the girl was yelling, " I SAID I APPRECIATE YOUR SERVICE!" Horrified, Keina ran around to Rokuro's other side. " SHE'S SCARING ME!!" But then she saw him drinking more, and she realized...dun dun dun....he was getting drunk too! The scene seemed to sway. Am I the only not-drunk person here? she thought in terror. I have to do something...I have to--!

Keina took Rokuro's drink and drank it.

(( OOC: I'm sorry, my character's so helplessly drunk. And from two pina coladas...saaaad. D:))
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Admin
Admin
Zephyr

Number of posts : 770
Currency : 1500 tajii
Battle Coins : *crickets chirping*
Registration date : 2007-08-17

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<)   Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:19 pm

Loboe stalked in and rudely growled an almost in-understandable order, " Gemme a strong one; the strongest you got, understand?" He thrust a pile of money at the bartender. "This many!"
Back to top Go down
http://xmuchitsujo.proboards80.com/index.cgi
ChocolateVideoGamesPanda
Apprentice
Apprentice
ChocolateVideoGamesPanda

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<)   Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:02 am

The squeaking of the chair was still audible under the speaking of the others, almost overpowering their voices. Tsuki turned to Rokuro, then began stage whispering. "We have to make this girl, who I believe grew up in an unhealthy home environment, feel safe and welcome. Please, play along." Then she chugged her pina colada and slammed the empty glass down on the counter. "ONE MORE PLEASE!" She shouted, jumping in front of the new costumer and waving a hand in front of the bartender's face.

"I need a new job..." The man said under his breath, but gave her the drink anyway. She looked like she couldn't hold her liquor, and the sooner she passed out from alcohol poisoning the sooner he would be rid of her and the other annoyances.

Tsuki sat back down with a loud squeak of the chair for good measure (once again) and turned to Rokuro. "SOOOO WHAT'S YOUR NAME? YOU NEVER TOLD ME!"
Back to top Go down
Kento
Beginner
Beginner
Kento

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<)   Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:33 am

Rokuro was already drunk so all he said to tsuki was "okie dokie lizard girl" and he gave some sorta salute with three fingers. Since he had several phases when he was drunk one of which was seeing everyone as a lizard, another was when whatever is being said to him he takes it as an insult and the last consists of him saying whatever is on his mind which was the one people complained the most about. He turned to keina and saw her drinking his beer "ey ey you lizard freak thats mine! hehehe" he pretended to make a swipe at her but just ended up flipping the beer so it spilled all of the table and partially on her. Then he turned to the fellow who had also ordered something strong and winced like he was intimidated but then just started giggling and turned to both tsuki and the other girl "eyyyyyy im drunkeddedded...drunkded....you know what im trying to say dang it! so i think...i needa anuther beer"
Back to top Go down
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin
AtoliSky

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<)   Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 4:32 pm

OOC: o.0 Seeing...everyone as lizards...? ARE YOU SURE THAT'S ALCOHOL. And rofl I love Panda's post...xD ( And we're all drunk on the second page?? What happened to the actual game D:)

Keina gasped when the fairy asked for one more. This was turning out bad. At this rate...there'd be a bar fight or something. And why were they yelling!? Keina had to get out of here...but just as she thought that, the man spilled beer on the table and on her.

" AHHHHHHHH," Keina yelled like it was acid burning her skin, and flew away from the chairs and into a table, falling head-first. She didn't really see the table, and though she felt the hit on her head, she got up so fast that she didn't know what it was from. She blinked, and for some reason it seemed like there was so many people in the bar...How would she be able to escape...??

It was probably best to just play along with them...act normal...and then sneak out unnoticed...Yes, she'd just have to blend in...

((& Blarg. I can't type the rest cuz I have to go. OHwell.))
Back to top Go down
ChocolateVideoGamesPanda
Apprentice
Apprentice
ChocolateVideoGamesPanda

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<)   Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:56 pm

"I AM NOT A LIZARD, I AM A KITTY! OR A PUPPY! OR SOMETHING CUTE LIKE THAT! DO NOT CALL ME A LIZARD! AND WHAT IS YOUR NAME?" Tsuki yelled, swaying as she got up to wipe the beer off of herself with a giant pile of napkins. Then she got yet another pina colada and turned to Rokuro. "I BET I CAN DRINK MORE THAN YOU, YOU DRUNKEN WUSS FACE! HAHAH!" She hiccuped and began chugging her third pina colada.

When she was done with that one, she got up on the table and began singing that song from Peter Pan about flying and dancing around, accidentally knocking over her abandoned tea with her foot. "Haha, WHOOPS!" The cup broke as it hit the floor, and the tea spilled over Rokuro's feet.

(ooc: ummm. I guess we shall start the actual game now? and then pass out XD)
Back to top Go down
Kento
Beginner
Beginner
Kento

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<)   Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:29 pm

OOC: XD we all know this is gunna end up with someone throwing up on someone else.

IC: Rokuro who was getting a headache from her yelling didnt even speak all he did was slam his hand on the table with some money in it and the bertender immediatly put 5 beers next to both of them "YOUR ON YOU FREAKING FAIRY" he got one and immediatly chugged haalf of it without tking a breath "your sooooooo screwed im the beer drinking champion round these parts look they even got a sign dedicated to me!" He pointed at a random plauqe which incidentally read "In loving memory of tony :who drank himself to death" He turned to keina "are you in on thsi two because i can out drink both of you little people!" at this point he was in some wierd phase where he was on a mountain so he screamed and held on to his bar stool like it was his only way to live "holy ccccrrraaappppp!!!" lucily this phase ended quickly so he started finishing his first out of five beers
Back to top Go down
ChocolateVideoGamesPanda
Apprentice
Apprentice
ChocolateVideoGamesPanda

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<)   Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:46 pm

Tsuki stayed on the table as she reached for her first beer. "I'M GONNA WIN, YOU CRAZY ALCHEMIST!" She chugged it quickly, far past the "ewww beer is gross" stage, then grabbed another, laughing when she saw that Rokuro was still on his first. "Just cuz I'm a *hiccup* fairy doesn't mean I can't outdrink you!" She was now almost halfway through her second beer.

(ooc:...Tsuki's gonna lose XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<)   Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next