Fantajii World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantajii World

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zephyr
Admin
Admin
Zephyr

Number of posts : 770
Currency : 1500 tajii
Battle Coins : *crickets chirping*
Registration date : 2007-08-17

Character Profile
Attacks:

Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<)   Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:50 pm

Loboe glared at eveyone and chugged his drink down in one huge gulp. The bartender laid down another, and he chugged it the same way. "I CAN OUTDRINK ANYONE HERE! I SWEAR IT!" At this, he set his glass down on thin air and laughed/coughed when it shattered on the floor.
Back to top Go down
http://xmuchitsujo.proboards80.com/index.cgi
ChocolateVideoGamesPanda
Apprentice
Apprentice
ChocolateVideoGamesPanda

Female Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<)   Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:20 pm

Tsuki began stumbling and stepped on the broken glass before beginning to curse and jump all over the place, knocking over her drink. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! MY BEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! GAHDAYMFRCKNGLARRRGH!" She suddenly started crying and punched Rokuro in the face- it would probably bruise in the morning, but she didn't care. "IT'S YOUR FAULLLLT!"
Back to top Go down
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin
AtoliSky

Female Number of posts : 1781
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<)   Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:22 pm

Keina was licking the whip cream of off everyone's piņa coladas ( or at least from the people who ordered them); somehow she wasn't getting a giant mess of whip cream on her face.
Back to top Go down
http://fantajiworld.forumotion.com/
Zephyr
Admin
Admin
Zephyr

Number of posts : 770
Currency : 1500 tajii
Battle Coins : *crickets chirping*
Registration date : 2007-08-17

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<)   Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:03 pm

(Yay! People are back! Hi!)

Loboe threw back his head and did another strange laugh-cough before throwing more money onto the table. He downed his next drink and let out a loud belch.
Back to top Go down
http://xmuchitsujo.proboards80.com/index.cgi
ChocolateVideoGamesPanda
Apprentice
Apprentice
ChocolateVideoGamesPanda

Female Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<)   Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:46 pm

Tsuki was now so drunk, she once again stood on the table and started singing random songs, but she was so incoherent that no one could understand her, and it just sounded like a bunch of gobbledigook mixed with a helping of gibberish. Then she want back to singing You Can Fly. "All yah neeee ish a liddle faaaiiiry dusssss!" She drawled, then began throwing random glitter all over the place. Then she sang "I can flyyyyyyy!" and jumped off the table, landing head-first on the floor and looking up to see metaphorical birds flying around her head.

"Goodbye, Alchemist, Crazy Guy and Loud Girl! I'm going to a place where dreams come true... Neverland!" Then she passed out, laying on the floor of the bar next to the stools with a bump on her head.

(ooc: Alchemist= alcoholic= Rokuro, Crazy Guy=Loboe, and Loud Girl = Keina. xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<)   Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drinking game!! (everyone join except you kiyo D:<)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2