Fantajii World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantajii World

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the proluge to the story im writin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jonjon635
Fighter
Fighter
jonjon635

Male Number of posts : 203
Battle Coins : i DONT KNOW
Registration date : 2007-08-22

Character Profile
Attacks:

the proluge to the story im writin Empty
PostSubject: the proluge to the story im writin   the proluge to the story im writin Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:37 pm

DIMMENSIONS By: Johnathan Pennington

PROLUGE
For years we believed many things about life and time and religion. Well, what if all the things we believed but then proved to be wrong or impossible or maybe even just improbable were actually true in other dimensions. Like the world believed to be flat. It was proven wrong but for many years it was believed and imagined to be true. And what if our brains had enough power to make other worlds designed around what we believe or imagine. What if we could design entire dimensions just by what we imagine… but, what if…we didn’t know it.
Picture a world in complete chaos, but the thing is, it isn’t just one world but thousands that we could put into chaos just with a thought. And yet with great power comes great responsibility. But it is impossible to even hope we all can handle that much power and responsibility. And when those broken and tattered dimensions clash we will all have to focus and use our minds to fight through our own frankensteins, who will turn against us when we try to fix them and the worlds we created.
Back to top Go down
jonjon635
Fighter
Fighter
jonjon635

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: the proluge to the story im writin   the proluge to the story im writin Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 2:15 pm

does any one like it? its very short and it didnt take long to write(10min)but i think its almost ok
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Admin
Admin
Zephyr

Number of posts : 770
Currency : 1500 tajii
Battle Coins : *crickets chirping*
Registration date : 2007-08-17

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: the proluge to the story im writin   the proluge to the story im writin Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:18 pm

...Wow...That's...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://xmuchitsujo.proboards80.com/index.cgi
jonjon635
Fighter
Fighter
jonjon635

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: the proluge to the story im writin   the proluge to the story im writin Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:53 am

u scared me with all that suspense u built up. i thought u were going to say uniqe or diff (meaning sucky)
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Admin
Admin
Zephyr

Number of posts : 770
Currency : 1500 tajii
Battle Coins : *crickets chirping*
Registration date : 2007-08-17

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: the proluge to the story im writin   the proluge to the story im writin Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 1:28 pm

that's exactly why I made it suspenceful ^^ But it is really awesome! You should become a full-time writer!
Back to top Go down
http://xmuchitsujo.proboards80.com/index.cgi
jonjon635
Fighter
Fighter
jonjon635

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: the proluge to the story im writin   the proluge to the story im writin Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:08 pm

yea right. i could never do that b/c ...

IM ONLY 12!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jonjon635
Fighter
Fighter
jonjon635

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: the proluge to the story im writin   the proluge to the story im writin Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:01 pm

here is chap 1
Back to top Go down
jonjon635
Fighter
Fighter
jonjon635

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: the proluge to the story im writin   the proluge to the story im writin Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:02 pm

CHAPTER 1

A “dark figure” running, running, running blending with the shadows and getting closer with each step. Confused and dumbfounded it’s target turned to run and found himself surrounded with “dark figures” and as they incased this poor soul it all vanished for these were the “shadows” and they could not be stopped or defeated by just anyone. But someone with the pureness and innocence of light can send them back to the horrid place from which they came, the “darkness.”

The planet was and light red planet. Just like any ordinary planet but the problem was that there was dark spots spreading, and… and… screaming. A horrid, insistent screaming. Pleading for help and screaming to any kind ear. But… when that plead reaches your ear you can’t say no for it is… controlling.

And the planet became incased and stole any like form, sound or light that dared to get too close. And yet when it steals too much light it will become light itself and seek to destroy it’s own kind.

There was a stirring in the bushes and Colin turned with a start and instinctively had his bow and was already reaching for an arrow when his brother, Riknar, jumped out and yelled “Don’t shoot!” like a frightened little girl trying to be brave and hopelessly failing.

Confused and amused, Colin asked “What are you doing here?” as he picked up his brother off the floor and patted him on the back.

Riknar, looked troubled and said “Your walk must end here for the town is being attacked and we need every able body, and one more thing. They are not human! They’re like…like… something from the stories dad told us when we were little! The child sized ogres hungry for flesh and in need of vegetables.”

“Quit making stories.” Colin said jokingly, and pushed his brother as if he playing a game but as Colin turned he heard a growl and a muffled yell! He knew if he turned around whatever he heard would attack and there was a chance there was more than one so he reached for his bowie knife and his short blade. He turned around and stabbed violently at these hideous green ogres willing to fight to the last breath for his brother’s life.

It was a bloody fight and more just came coming. And when they were all defeated Riknar bandaged Colin and they walked back to camp neither too badly hurt to complain especially after they saw the condition of the town. There were mothers hurrying their kids out of the town hoping to take refuge in the woods and ogres running from house to house filling bags with money, jewelry and other valuable items. Colin and Riknar helped evacuate the women and children. Any able body was recruited to the armory to be given a weapon and prepped for battle. Many wounded came back and were evacuated to a safe house in the woods.

They were running low on men and decided to evacuate to the safe house and hope they weren’t found or all would be over for them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the proluge to the story im writin   the proluge to the story im writin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the proluge to the story im writin
Page 1 of 1