Fantajii World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantajii World

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chapter 2: Morning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zephyr
Admin
Admin
Zephyr

Number of posts : 770
Currency : 1500 tajii
Battle Coins : *crickets chirping*
Registration date : 2007-08-17

Character Profile
Attacks:

Chapter 2: Morning Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 2: Morning   Chapter 2: Morning Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:36 am

Miyako opened the door and saw Daisuke's sleeping form. He has good spirit. He may even get a Light element. He stepped closer and moved his hand over him, towards his shoulder. Before he could shake the youngster awake, his pupil started mumbling, "Koichiro...baka...don't...make Ayame worry...You're...her nii-san...take...responsibility...Shikushou..."
Miyako paused. His siblings... he thought. He eventually grabbed the other's shoulder and shook him. Daisuke's eyes opened and at first he looked confused. Miyako's golden eyes stared back at him. At last Daisuke remembered and closed his eyes again. "Give me five more minutes!"
"No way. You sleep, you miss breakfast."
His eyes popped back open. "All righth, I'm coming!" He yawned and slid out of bed. He was still in his clothes from yesterday. Miyako quickly plugged his nose and gestured to a shower room down the hall. "Shower first, breakfast later!"
Daisuke grimaced and obeyed. Miyako didn't let him take his cast off, though his wound would have felt good under the cool water. The shower still seemed to wash away most of the pain and his tiredness. He rung out his blond hair, a stream of grayish water running down his back. As he looked in the mirror, he notice how lean he looked. Just two days in this unusual lifestle had thinned him down. He spied a white uniform with a golden sash and cream sandles. With those on, he left the room. Miyako was waiting outside. He grabbed his arm and led him down the hall to a small cafeteria. It had two tables of 4 chairs each. One had four men in plain brown clothes. The other was empty. Miyako motioned for him to sit and himself beside him. A large woman came out of a side door with two trays od appetisers. She set one down on each table and retreated into the other room. Daisuke stared hungrilly at the massive amount of food: meat pillows, cream puffs, lemon wedges, cheezes, mushrooms, bacon wrapped crabcakes, corn on the cob, strawberries, pear halves, apples, bread, tomatoes, and plenty of other appetizers. A mumble from Miyako brought him back to the world. "Gomen. What did you say?"
"You can start eating any time. The servents have started."
Daisuke hurridly snatched a generous helping and dug in. After a while (he couldn't count the time) the woman brought out two more huge trays, this time with a whole pig on each. As Daisuke munched on a large slice, Miyako put his hand on his shoulder to get his attention. He looked up to see a man in a red robe bowing to Miyako. His mentor saluted him and asked, "What are you doing in Outlook, Hideki-dono?"
"I hear you have a new student." He looked at Daisuke, and the young man felt his heartbeat quicken.
"That is no concern of yours, Hideki," Miyako said, his eyes narrowed.
Hideki replied in a commanding tone, "He's not fire?"
"He hasn't been tested yet."
"Oh? He's only first stage?"
"Yes," Miyako replied coldly.
"Pity," Hideki said shrugging, "Send me a message when he gets his types confirmed."
The man left the room. For a moment Miyako stood glaring at the door. At last, he sat again and wordlessly began eating again. Soon, the plates were removed and Miyako led him to another room, this one golden in color. It had a bookshelf to one side, a table with 2 chairs in the middle, and a window on the other side. Daisuke walked over to it and saw a huge colluseum below. It was currently empty. Miyako regained his attention simply by tapping the table with a pencil. He sat down across from Miyako. The sensei started, "Who am I?"
"Miyako."
A flash of green hit him and Miyako asked again, "Who am I?"
Daisuke replied, "Miyako-san."
Another hit.
"Miyako-sama?"
Daisuke braced himself, but the flash didn't come.
"Good." He extended his claw. "Hy spirit's name is Kiini. What do you call him?"
"Kiini-sama?"
Another flash.
"Kiini-dono?"
This time the claw struck him.
"No, try again," Miyako said.
Daisuke glared at the claw, then calmly said, "Since he's your claw, I'd call him Kiini-Tsume."
Miyako looked thoughtfully at him. "Closer. That would address a Tsume-level person."
"What level are you, Miyako-sensei?"
"I'm Chief Tsume of this post."
"So I can call you Miyako-Tsume?"
"I'd rather you not. Such titles are usually used for unknown people or enemies, neither of which I am to you."
Daisuke nodded. "Then, maybe, is he Kiini-yasha?"
"Hai. You're smart. Until you reach my level, or we become close friends and I allow you, you'll call us by the names I've told you. Now, when you're speaking with the spirits, always be polite. Don't ask stupid questions or annoy them. Don't act afraid or in awe of them either. That may anger them."
all of these rules seemed unnessecary, but Daisuke didn't ask further.
"If you are...worthy enough to talk to the Banchou-spirit, be extremely polite. The Banchou-spirit alone can kill you with a glance if he so wished it."
Daisuke hesitantly asked, "Miyako-sama, did...did Kiini-yasha...what was it like getting chosen by him?"
Miyako laughed softly. "You'll have to just wait until you're chosen. Anyway," he continued, "It's about time I taught you how to defend yourself. There's only so much I can teach you until you're chosen, but you'll need to know something at least. Come."
Daisuke again followed his sensei through the winding hallways. They stopped in front of a gigantic golden double-door with rubies, sapphires, emeralds, diamonds, and other jewels embedded in its frame. A pair of silver handles lay in each side. Miyako grabbed one and opened the door. It was the Collusseum.

Yay! New chapter! I know it's a while after the last one, but I've been busy with other things. I'll post the next chapter sometime next week after camping.

Last edited by Zephyr on Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://xmuchitsujo.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Zephyr
Admin
Admin
Zephyr

Number of posts : 770
Currency : 1500 tajii
Battle Coins : *crickets chirping*
Registration date : 2007-08-17

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Morning   Chapter 2: Morning Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:38 pm

Ug...Super sorry I haven't updated this. I've written up through Chapter...8 I think? Anyway, my friend is reading it now, but tomorrow I'll put up at least one if not two more chapters. And I will write until I run out of ideas. Make sure to bug me about it a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://xmuchitsujo.proboards80.com/index.cgi
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin
AtoliSky

Female Number of posts : 1781
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Morning   Chapter 2: Morning Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:11 am

All right! Cool. Miyako's kind of freaky tho, hehe. Feel kinda sorry for Daisuke...Interesting tho...Write more D<
;D
Back to top Go down
http://fantajiworld.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Morning   Chapter 2: Morning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: Morning
Page 1 of 1