Fantajii World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantajii World

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chapter 7: Exploration

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zephyr
Admin
Admin
Zephyr

Number of posts : 770
Currency : 1500 tajii
Battle Coins : *crickets chirping*
Registration date : 2007-08-17

Character Profile
Attacks:

Chapter 7: Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 7: Exploration   Chapter 7: Exploration Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:48 pm

Here you go! Even if nobody reads these anymore, I want to have a record of these online...

Daisuke awoke in darkness. Surprisingly, he could see perfectly well. He got up, dresses, and opened the door to the hallway. A clock on the wall read 4:07 a.m. Too early for training, but too late to sleep... He walked down the hall to Miyako's suite. He wrote a short note telling him that he'd be out exploring. :Where to?: his partner asked.
:How about... the Colosseum?:
With a short, affirmative from Keitara, Daisuke started down the halls. He tracked the faint traces of Miyako's aura trail, using his memories when it faded too much. At last, he arrived in front of a door; not the massive jeweled door of the Colusseum, but a plain door. :I guess I'll check it out,: he "said". He opened the door.
A twang signaled the approach of a small volley of arrows from across the room. He ducked to avoid them and lept foreward when a flamethrower nearly charred his legs. The ground gave way beneath him, revealing a pit of foot-high spikes. He caught the edge, jumped across to the other side when a mace swung past his head, and fell right into another spike pit. He put his hand out and managed to keep himself away from the spikes by grabbing the bottom of one. The tip dug into his left shoulder a little. With the nimbleness a gymnist would admire, he launched himself out of the pit and onto solid ground...right in front of a flamethrower nozzle. He quickly jumped sideways to avoid the blast. Another set of arrows shot towards him from one side of the room. Spying a door on the wall next to it, he kicked off his own wall and over to it. He wrenched it open and closed it behind him, hearing the thuds of arrows hitting the other side.
:Daisuke, every edged surface in that room has a different poison. You've got to keep your arm far away from your heart. Stand on your hands.: Daisuke quickly obeyed, leaning his feet on the wall. :A janitor should be around soon. They have all the antidotes to the poisons in that room.:
:What is that room?: Daisuke asked, his heart pounding hard. :It's called to Torture Room. It has many halls leading to it. It was built to prevent invasions.:
:O...kay... So I could have been dead any number of times in there.:
:Yes. The arrows would have quickly sent a paralysing poison to your heart and lungs, the mace would have sent and extremely painful poison into your system, and the spike pits would...did...send a powerful venom into your arm. Don't worry; it won't completely kill you for a while.:
:Then if the janitor doesn't come, I'm dead.:
Keitara replied sadly, :Yes...if you put it that way...:
:Great...: Daisuke replied. So there was a good chance he was roadkill. Absolutely perfect. And in the silent hallway, his chanses seemed slim.

Yay! The infamous Chapter 7 is complete (online)! Chapter 8 will come on Friday, whether or not anyone actually reads this. It's cool to the tenth power! So is Chapter 9! TONS of foreshadowing. Probably shouldn't have said that, but whatever. Read it and be excited!
Back to top Go down
http://xmuchitsujo.proboards80.com/index.cgi
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin
AtoliSky

Female Number of posts : 1781
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: Exploration   Chapter 7: Exploration Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:03 pm

Hey Zeph (: I'm glad you're still writing the story!! I did read it yesterday, I was just dragged off before I could comment. ): Anyway, that's a mean place to stop chapter 7 D< !! I'm waiting for chapter 8!! I can't believe there's nothing they can do...? Who knew a janitor would be so useful S: Poor Daisuke, just takin' a walk and all this happens ]]: But of course he can't die...right!?!?
Back to top Go down
http://fantajiworld.forumotion.com/
Zephyr
Admin
Admin
Zephyr

Number of posts : 770
Currency : 1500 tajii
Battle Coins : *crickets chirping*
Registration date : 2007-08-17

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: Exploration   Chapter 7: Exploration Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:37 pm

grr...my friend has my book again, so I can't post today. I promise to post it when I get it back. Chap 8 is freaky...hehe
Back to top Go down
http://xmuchitsujo.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: Exploration   Chapter 7: Exploration Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 7: Exploration
Page 1 of 1