Fantajii World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantajii World

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chapter 5: Keitara

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zephyr
Admin
Admin
Zephyr

Number of posts : 770
Currency : 1500 tajii
Battle Coins : *crickets chirping*
Registration date : 2007-08-17

Character Profile
Attacks:

Chapter 5: Keitara Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 5: Keitara   Chapter 5: Keitara Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:57 pm

Chapter 5 arrives early, due to Toli being on! Here is the awesomeness!

Daisuke awoke just seconds before Miyako entered the room. His teacher lowered his head and said solemnly, "It's been a week." Daisuke looked quizically at him, then remembered. Today was the day of the second acceptance. He stood and started towards the showers, but Miyako stopped him with a hand. "You'll get dirty too quickly. You can take a shower afterward." Daisuke stared for a second, then followed him through the hallways again to the yeallow room. HE now saw the fangs clearly without the glow. Miyako nodded to him and grabbed Daisuke's metal-coated arm. With a bright yellow flash, the metal fell away. Daisuke gasped. His arm was red with caked blood. Through it, he could see thousands of thick punctures in his arm "Touch the pole." Miyako's words echoed in the room. Daisuke placed his palm calmly on the cold metal. Once again the spirits appeared. They surrounded him in a shroud of white. When they moved, he was in a white room. A black light pulsed overhead. Across the room was a spirit. This one was unlike the others. It has no fangs visible outside of its mouth. It stepped up to him. Words appeared in Daisuke's mind, but the wolf-spirit never opened its mouth. "I am Keitara. Welcome, Kitara Daisuke." Daisuke stepped foreward. "Where are we?"
Keitara grinned, his long fangs finally showing. "In your mind."
"In...my mind?"
"Yes."
Daisuke stared at him. "Then are you...my spirit?"
Keitara smiled again. "Yes."
He looked towards the ceiling. "This room describes your elements, Black and Holy."
"Aren't those opposites though?"
"Yes, but you'll learn to fuse them later."
Daisuke nodded, then asked angrilly, "How is this supposed to help me at all?"
Keitara calmly replied, "It helps you to feel your true potential." This answer threw him off. He blinked then nodded. Keitara contined, "I am the Banchou spirit here. Together, we'll become the Banchou-Ookami."
Banchou-Ookami? What's that?
"The ruler of the Southern Posts."
Daisuke blinked again. "How..."
"We're in your mind. Watch the wall."
He turned and his thoughts of Why? Oh, cool! appeared on the wall. He laughed. "Wow, I really feel stupid now!"
Keitara touched him and reminded him, "You still need to pass the so-called second test. It's only the second to those outside of this conversation, namely everyone except you and us."
His mind was suddenly filled with all the spirits. They seemed to say with many voices and at the same time one voice, "Just do as we tell you..."

Outside, Miyako watched the brightly glowing Daisuke. Suddenly, the boy turned. His eyes blazed with white and black fire. His right hand jerked sharply and grew into a claw much like Miyako's. Daisuke lilstened to the spirit-voice say, "Destroy the pole." Without hesitation, he turned back to the pole and sliced through it in a brilliant, multi-colored flash. It crashed to the floor. "Finish it." He blasted it into shards with another rainbow slice. Miyako watched with wide eyes. What...are they thinking? Making him destroy the pole? Daisuke stood in front of the rubble. The spirits left with a simple, "You passed." His eyes returned to their normal color. He stared at the rubble and Keitara spoke into his head, "I'm always here, in your claw. Don't tell anyone about anything here unless it's needed."
Miyako approached him. "Good...job, Daisuke. But, what will the spirits do without the pole, I wonder?" Suddenly the spirits swirled around the rubble and carried it to the stump of the pole. In seconds, the pole had returned to normal, and the spirits were in place. Miyako and Daisuke blinked. Finally, Miyako broke the silence. "What spirit did you get?" Daisuke said nothing. Miyako shook him. "Answer me!" Still he said nothing. Miyako raised his claw and shot a slice of green at him. Daisuke's eyes flashed again and he blocked it with a golden claw. Miyako's eyes widened. Daisuke returned to normal and said, "I'm not allowed to tell you."
Miyako stared at him a while before he nodded. "All right. I won't ask you anything else. Eventually, we'll have to learn your types, though." That's acceptable, Keitara said. Daisuke repeated it so Miyako could hear. Miyako nodded again. "Let's get you some rest, then." The two went back upstairs. Suprisingle, Daisuke wasn't even hungry, just tired. He found his room and collapsed on the bed. He glanced over at his claw. It already seemed normal to him. With a smile, he though, Good night, Keitara.
Good night, Daisuke.

Chapter 6 will be out eventually, stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
http://xmuchitsujo.proboards80.com/index.cgi
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin
AtoliSky

Female Number of posts : 1781
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Keitara   Chapter 5: Keitara Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:48 pm

-staying tuned- O_O
Back to top Go down
http://fantajiworld.forumotion.com/
Zephyr
Admin
Admin
Zephyr

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Keitara   Chapter 5: Keitara Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:27 pm

The paper...isn't...here...anywhere...I'm lost...it's yellow...with something on the back...and it's gone...maybe...I'll figure out what I wanted to do...and eventually re-make the outline...then I'll probably find the old one and kick myself for not finding it sooner...
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Admin
Admin
Zephyr

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Keitara   Chapter 5: Keitara Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:34 pm

I've finished recreating the outline. It's as close as I could get it with my long-term memory blanking out about most of it. I'll follow it and improvise as things come up.
Back to top Go down
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin
AtoliSky

Female Number of posts : 1781
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Keitara   Chapter 5: Keitara Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:12 am

Aww, I'm sorry Zeph. Improvising is fun tho, that'll keep both of us in the suspense ^^;
Back to top Go down
http://fantajiworld.forumotion.com/
Zephyr
Admin
Admin
Zephyr

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Keitara   Chapter 5: Keitara Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:23 pm

Yups! I've started into Chap 11, so I'll be posting another Chapter soonish. ^^ I'm excited about making the story now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Keitara   Chapter 5: Keitara Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 5: Keitara
Page 1 of 1