Fantajii World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantajii World

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chapter 4: Strength

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zephyr
Admin
Admin
Zephyr

Number of posts : 770
Currency : 1500 tajii
Battle Coins : *crickets chirping*
Registration date : 2007-08-17

Character Profile
Attacks:

Chapter 4: Strength Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 4: Strength   Chapter 4: Strength Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:05 pm

And the saga continues! Here's Chapter 4!

Click. Daisuke opened his eyes. Thank God. He's out of bullets! The robot grabbed a cartrage from the side of its body and started to load it into the gun. While it was occupied, Daisuke was still frozen in fear. At last it moved its gun to his forehead again. This time he acted. He leaned foreward and tackled the robot's lower body. It fell backwards. Daisuke quickly pinned down its guns so it couldn't shoot him. He waited for a sign from Miyako, but didn't get one. He turned his head back to the robot and swiftly broke off its guns. This left his hands free to break off the head. Sparks signaled that he's broken an important part. He slowly stood and stepped back from the wreck of a robot. A whoosh as the glass walls retracted announced Miyako. He walked towards Daisuke clapping. "Good job, Daisuke-kun!" he exclaimed. "Just rememver not to count on your opponent running out of ammunition!" Daisuke cringed. "Of course, Miyako-sensei."
Miyako turned and spoke again in his deep commanding tone, "Training stage 1. No-spirit 2. No-claw 1. Team. Commence!" The glass platform lowered, then came back up with a group of five robots on it. Miyako quickly said, "I'll take three, you take the other two. It's team, so I can help if you really need it. The robots started up and rolled after them. Daisuke immediately tackled one, dodging bullets from the others. Miyako had lured three of them, as he promised, away from him. The second robot Daisuke was fighting started firing. Daisuke rolled off of the downed robot, and smiled smugly as it was destroyed by the rain of bullets. He glanced ober at Miyako and saw him comfortably sitting on a heap of metal, yawning. Daisuke sighed and tackled the other robot, finisheing it off by tearing its head off again.
Miyako yawned again and walked over. "Not bad for a newbie. Probably the best I've seen."
Daisuke just stared at him. He was the best? Miyako laughed at his face and slapped him on the shoulder. "Ready for another?"

-Eh, I guess I'll post the rest of the Chapter...-

The two trained for quite a while. At last, Daisuke blew up the last robot of the set with a barage of bullets from a "borrowed" gun. He collapsed face-first on the sand, rolling over and panting in exhaustion. Miyako sat beside him, not even sweaty. "I think that's enough for today," he started, "Why don't we head to dinner?"
"Dinner? We skipped lunch?"
"That's how it's done here. A big breakfast, training, then an early dinner."
Daisuke nodded. "Just help me up. I think I'm suffering from worked-to-death-itis." Miyako laughed heartilly. "Oh, we're just getting started!" He pulled Daisuke to his feet. The two slowly walked back to the cafeteria. The meal was fruit-stuffed rabbit with herbs. Daisuke quickly devoured his servings. As soon as he had as much as there was, a desert of fruit pies was brought out. Soon, all were stuffed. Daisuke stifled a yawn as Miyako signaled him to get up. They returned to Daisuke's room. Miyako left him with a simple, "Good Night." Daisuke layed on the bed and looked at his right arm. It wasn't hurting as much as it had before. He hadn't even felt it when he'd been fighting. Now it just slightly stung. He rolled onto his side and finally slept.

Yay! There's so much humor in this chapter! Next Chapter is more...um...awe-inspiring is a good word for it. Kinda mystical, and kinda mysterious and spiritual. But it won't come out until I've gotten up to at least Chapter 12. I want to stay around 7 Chapters ahead, so I make sure that if I suddenly stop writing, I can still post a few chapters before there's nothing left to post. Stay tuned, and keep bugging me about it until I write more!
Back to top Go down
http://xmuchitsujo.proboards80.com/index.cgi
AtoliSky
Admin
Admin
AtoliSky

Female Number of posts : 1781
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Strength   Chapter 4: Strength Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:19 pm

Miyako still freaks me out xD The way he took Daisuke and all...
But yay, continue~!
Back to top Go down
http://fantajiworld.forumotion.com/
Zephyr
Admin
Admin
Zephyr

Number of posts : 770
Currency : 1500 tajii
Battle Coins : *crickets chirping*
Registration date : 2007-08-17

Character Profile
Attacks:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Strength   Chapter 4: Strength Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:20 pm

Yeah, Miyako's kinda wierd, but (if I remember correctly) I explain it more later.
Back to top Go down
http://xmuchitsujo.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Strength   Chapter 4: Strength Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 4: Strength
Page 1 of 1